We love to have visitors but here are some things you should know before you arrive:
- You must be signed in by a lot owner and the information must be on file at the guard house. This is required for anyone coming in the gate; visitors/guests and contractors.
- Expect to show a picture id before you are allowed to enter our park.
- All vehicles must display either an owner’s barcode or a hanging tag at all times. If a vehicle does not have a barcode or hanging tag it may be towed.
- A lot owner is fully responsible for their guest/visitors and contractors. Any tickets or damage to the park will be the responsibility of the owner who signed the guest/visitor into the park.
- Restaurant passes are available at the guard house, but are only good for a visit to the Restaurant.
- Any vehicle with a Restaurant tag found in other locations within the park will be subject to towing.
- Speed limit through out the park is 10 MPH. Tickets will be issued to speeders.